I’ve been very busy lately, so I didn’t have much time to write almost anything.
But these days (around Easter) I bought a WDTV Media Player for my television. And I found that the player didn’t play simple text subtitles (*.sub without *.idx). So I found this little script sub2srt.pl (Thanks Robelix) and I wrote a simple GUI for it in FreePascal so that it should compile on every platform.
I’m releasing the binary of the Win32 version for now. But stay tuned – soon I will be releasing a Win64 (AMD64) version, Linux (X86, AMD64) and MacOS X (Universal binary) versions of the program. And as soon as I’m sure the program works on all platforms I’ll release the the final source code.